Thursday, September 18, 2008

Are jellyfish edible?



Jellyfish. Nom nom nom.

Another couple of pictures from my vacation in August. I took 800 pictures, I've gotta put them out here somehow.



This is THE best farmer's market in the world. They've got peach salsa, and tomatoes, and grapes, and salad dressings, and cucumbers, and peanut butter, and everything was so delicious. The best part? They had free samples of EVERYTHING.

So, because I still haven't taken any good pictures for the 'edible' prompt, I'm putting these ones up for now.

1 comment:

Jess D said...

I'm totally thinking about using a backshot (an old picture) as the edible prompt, too! I'm trying to think outside the box and make something that's not *really* edible into something edible.

Hmmmm. We'll see. I'll give it till the end of the week. That'll be...Sunday, right? Hmm.

I actually love food photography. It's just a matter of eating something that's pretty to photograph! lol!